Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

The 'glamorous' life of a lawyer entails reading a lot of documents to prepare yourself for meetings, presentations, court hearings, etc often in the middle of the night...



It's boring, tiring and you wonder what it's all for as you trudge through page upon page upon page, until you finally can't take it anymore and get just enough sleep to function the next day.

But today, you wake up knowing you're much better for having gone through all that shit when it's much easier just to wing it and pretend you know what you'll be talking about.


Your wake up mood? bring the world on!

Now I just need to get out of bed and convince myself. And to get some coffee.
Obviously there's a life lesson dangling in front of you, which I needn't point out. But I will anyway. Life isn't just about doing what you like, it's about doing what you have to, to be able to do what you like. Sometimes doing what you like means doing things you don't like. Life is a little paradoxical like that, no?
So face your fear and grab what you want. The only thing stopping you is fear, itself.

Now, if I'm done motivating everyone, I may need some help getting out of bed. T_T
(taken from my Dayre post of 26-11-2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Khubayb : What's that mean?

Someone asked me what my name Khubayb, meant. Khubayb literally means ' He who runs fast' or a 'fast walker', although I pr...