Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I used to have a...

blog, which I used to update fairly regularly back in the day (2010). Then life happened and I got busy, and then I forgot the password to my blog. Which is why I have this new one. So recently I looked up my blog, and surprisingly it's still there.

I have no way of retrieving the blog (or I just can't really be arsed), so I think I might just copy paste some of the posts on here. Who knows when it'll disappear off the web for good. Anyway, geez, I wrote some long and deep stuff there. It's also amusing how funny I am, I am still chuckling at my own jokes 6 years ago. I amuse myself. Good going, past self! It doesn't really matter if no one else finds me funny, at least future me will. lolz.

But I also have to wonder, when did I ever have the time to write all this?! Reposts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Khubayb : What's that mean?

Someone asked me what my name Khubayb, meant. Khubayb literally means ' He who runs fast' or a 'fast walker', although I pr...